Old Navy, Banana Republic & Gap Preview SS14

Tuesday, February 18, 2014


Last week I attended the Spring/Summer Preview of Old Navy, Banana Republic & Gap…aside from making me long for warmer weather even more than I already was (another snow storm today in Toronto) I was so impressed and inspired with all the new styles this year…if I had to pick, my favourite was Old Navy, so many cute summer outfits.  Cannot wait for these goodies to come out in store…especially this sweater!

Big love & thanks to Stephanie for bringing me along! Was a fun lady day in the city.

Lots of love
Anna

Quote of the day:
“The question isn't who is going to let me , it's who is going to stop me”
Ayn Rand (from my Simplified Planner)

---

Follow along the journey

3 comments:

  1. Love these snaps! Can't wait for the ON stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Gap, I may go as far as calling it my store. Love their clothes and accessories!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger