Life in Photos

Thursday, February 27, 2014

 Taking a moment with my Keep Calm & Carry On available here
 A pretty mess that I never tire of...
 Another reason I love my polaroid camera, giving clients a keepsake to take home after their photoshoot
 My happy post it notes I make for myself & post as status updates on Facebook 
 The most amazing gift from a friend by We Create Hoopla…Desk Party in a Box!
 Fun goodies inside...
 The sparkly USB had a fun playlist on it (how cute?)
And finally jazzing up your own Desk Party!

It's been a busy week & I'm so excited for a big announcement coming tomorrow! :) Stay tuned!

Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
“Everything you need is already inside. Just do it.”
Nike (from my Simplified Planner)

---

Follow along the journey

2 comments:

  1. 1. I love that you polaroid your clients (you are so awesome!)
    2. This desk party in a box is brill!!!!
    3. Love everything about your photos xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that desk party in a box, what a fun way to brighten up a week day!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger