Life in Photos

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

 Mug doubling as my colourful marker holder (Mug from Chapters/Indigo)
 One of my favourite notebooks
 Packaging peony prints available: HERE
 Trolly of Eiffels and office supplies
 He likes espresso I like cafe au lait
 Pretty blooms from Blush & Bloom during a fun shoot last week with my talented ladies
There's been a lot of snow in Toronto lately…trying not to complain & just enjoy the beauty of it


To say it's been a crazy two weeks would be an understatement.  Tons of fun projects and photoshoots in the works.  Cant' wait to share it with you all as it unfolds!

Lots of love,
Anna


Quote of the day:
“Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will”
Karim Seddiki

---

Come & join me...

4 comments:

  1. I love 'Life in Photos' posts, they are always so colourful and inspiring!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you have been keeping busy! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pantone mugs. Get in my life. I love your life snaps! xx

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger