The EveryGirl | BEAUTY

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Absolutely thrilled to have been given the opportunity to photograph a feature of Stephanie (who is no stranger to the blog) for The EveryGirl! I have been a huge fan of The EveryGirl since it launched so when Stephanie asked me to photograph two Beauty features...I jumped!
NOTE: Stephanie warned me that the hair masks smells so good & I'll want to eat it up...she was right! I felt like I was on a beach. So. So. Good.  This girl knows her stuff.
eye spy some annawithlove fine art behind dear Stephanie!
Very honoured to be amongst so many amazing contributors.  Feeling extremely grateful & happy.
Huge love & thanks to Stephanie & Danielle, you ladies are wonderful!

to see the full feature on The EveryGirl

Lots of love, 
Anna


bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Anna, the feature was beautiful, I loved all the pictures!

    xoxo
    Stacey


    Stella & Dot Giveaway on my Blog
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger