Life in Photos | My Bridal Bunch

Friday, July 5, 2013

There are a few things I wanted my Bridal Shower to include, lots of desserts, bacon & mimosas...and so it was 
Guests got to choose which prizes they wanted.  Three categories: Spa Princess, Desktop Diva & Domestic Goddess.  This was by far the most fun to plan!
My beautiful besties running the show! They planned all the games right down to the details (see below little hot dog plastic holders so cute!!). 
Kit-Kat's & Welch's Gummies is where it's at.
With my amazing Mama!
My beautiful mother-in-law!
So thankful to have such amazing, supportive and kind family and friends.  I'm very blessed.
My future Mr! Kosta whispered to me at this point "wow, there are a lot of ladies in here"
Love him, can't wait for our wedding come fall!

Hope ya'll enjoyed a little peek into my shower. Have an incredible Friday & weekend!!

Lots of love, 
Anna


Quote of the day:
"When someone else's happiness is your happiness that is love"

bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. You're shower looks adorable and you look beautiful in the bright pink with your mum!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Stella & Dot Giveaway on my Blog
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  2. You & your mama matching twinsies, I cant deal. SO beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful time with the precious women in your life. You are beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww so beautiful. I wish you two the best x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos Anna, looks like a lovely day. All the best with your planning in the lead-up to your wedding...Kala Stefana!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger