J.CREW OPENING | The Video

Tuesday, July 9, 2013



Very excited to share with you all the video I made for my fab friend Stephanie Sterjovski when she hosted the opening of J.Crew at Markville Mall.  It was a great launch, lots of fun (lots of shopping) and lots of great people.  The staff are the nicest and most helpful of any store I've ever been to!

Sidenote: Yes! I do, do videos.  It's actually where I started before photography (I attended the Toronto Film School) & was a big part of my job when I worked at Dine.TO.  Photography will always be my true passion but creating videos and films was my first love.  Still love making them when it's the right project :) More on that soon!

Hope you all enjoy it! 

Lots of love, 
Anna


Quote of the day:
"People will stare.  Make it worth their while."
- Harry Winston


bloglovin

1 comment:

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger