Annawithlove for SS Print Shop | STOP AND SMELL THE PEONIES

Monday, July 22, 2013

Hoooray, today is the day!
Stephanie and I just launched our new print "Stop and Smell the Peonies"

Since late Spring I have been working on a fun new collab with my fab friend Stephanie! If you follow us on instagram I am sure you've seen some sneak peeks! 

Our mutual love of peonies brought us together to create this new gold foil print combining my photography with Stephanie's beautiful design!  I'm excited to announce it's finally here and available on SS PRINT SHOP!

Style it however you like!


Help us celebrate, use the hashtag #stopandsmellthepeonies!


Yup, we call this working!

I can't express enough how incredible this experience has been. Working with other artists who are just as passionate about their craft as I am give be great joy! So much love to this girl!

Stop and Smell the Peonies | THE SHORT FILM
Starring Krystin Lee of Suburban Faux-Pas


Head on over to SS PRINT SHOP to snag yours today!


Lots of love,
Anna

Join Me!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you created something so beautiful by mixtures yours and Stephanie's talents! I hope this print is a huge successful for you both!!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are just way too fab! Happy to call you both friends and hoping your talent will rub off on me :) Love how you've styled the print to suit each personality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing! Congratulations to two very talented ladies! I love that gif so much and each of these pics is impeccably styled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really amazing and lovely print!! May I ask you what's the name of the book that is holding both the print and the candle in the third photo?? ^_^

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger