Life in Photos

Sunday, July 14, 2013

My go-to mirror selfies behind my camera  |  my quiet time spent browsing coffee table books  |  wedding/condo/studio planning with some champagne from a few weeks back  |  the beautiful Kirstina Victoria (photographing her today!) | home made frappe to get into the Greece frame of mind!


Happy Monday!
Hope you all spent the weekend soaking up the sun & enjoying summer.

Lots of love,
Anna


Quote of the day:
"I have no special talent.  I am only passionately curious."
- Albert Einstein


Are we connected? Join me!



3 comments:

  1. I kind of love your behind the camera selfie. I definitely prefer it to some of the selfies I see on instagram ;)

    I also love the quote you posted!

    Melissa
    http://miss-melissa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah, thank you Melissa! I love hiding behind my camera :)
      Lots of love xoxo

      Delete
  2. Your photos are amazing! You're so talented!

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger