Note to self / no.8

Friday, February 8, 2013

Note to self: Count your blessings, daily

Have been sitting on the above photograph since August, trying to find a perfect time to post it.  Today seemed like a good day.  Snow storm and all, I hope this photo warms you up inside a little bit.

Today's NTS is simple, count your blessings, daily.  We all (myself included) sometimes get caught up with the daily hustle and bustle that we miss what's really important in life.  I strongly believe that when we are living in a state of gratitude and thankfulness, counting every little special thing that happens to us...that is when wonderful things start to happen around you.  I'll be counting all my blessings big and especially small this weekend, I hope you all will too :)

Lots of love,
Anna


Quote of the day:
“The things you take for granted, someone else is praying for"


bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love both those quotes! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quotes, and I totally agree, we should be thankful for what we have, every single day.:)
    http://sabaaphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger