Life in Photos

Monday, February 11, 2013

a peek into my room where all the "magic" happens  |  view from the bedroom...hello Nemo  |  thick cozy socks are my favorite  |  I never tire of colourful nails to brighten a gloomy day  |  clean make up brushes ready to go  |  a photograph, I treasure that means more to me than words can say...

Let's make this week count.  Spend quality time with those you love, say please and thank you, give big hugs, smile at strangers, count your blessings and reconnect with what matters most in life.  

Lots of love, 
Anna

Quote of the day:
“Greatness is not found in possessions, power, position or prestige.  It is discovered in goodness humility, service and character"

bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. love the snow pic and your socks and your nails! sometimes we all need a quiet time in our space around our comfy things.

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger