Matching Fine Art Photographs to Portraits

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

This has quickly become one of my favorite ways to display my photography.  

I take fine art photographs. 
I sell them on Etsy here.
I am a portrait photographer.
You can book a shoot with me, email me here

Some people say you have to pick one thing and be amazing at it.
Well...I never did like being told what I could and could not do. So here it is, this is me and this is what I do! :) Always go for your dreams, everyday.


From top to bottom
Inside the Louvre  //  Georgia Agnew
Athens Sunset  //  Kat (my little sis)
Serenity  //  Georgia Agnew


Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
“Try hard every day"

bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. This is so fun! Thanks for including me :) and taking the most magnificent photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever and fun idea, beautiful photography! Love this post. Good job.

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger