Framkework Magazine // feature

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

It's been an exciting week!  A 10 page spread of the feature I photographed starring one talented couple Stephanie & Neal in Framework Magazine's February issue!


Head on over to Framework Magazine to see the entire spread (page 90) and read the awesome interview by Stephanie & Neal!  

I was so surprised to see my photograph not only in the magazine but on the cover as well...woohoo!

 {along side some really talented photographers Vasia, Anna & Kasia}

HUGE thank you to Stephanie & Neal for asking me to be apart of this amazing experience.  I had a blast photographing you both (you all may remember Stephanie from here & here) your sweet and honest love for each other is simply beautiful.  Loved reading the interview! XOXO

Bria, I feel so blessed to be a contributor this month! You are phenomenal at what you do and seeing my photographs in Framework this month was such a wonderful feeling.  THANK YOU! 

Lots of love, 
Anna

Quote of the day:
“The world is but a canvas to the imagination" - Henry David Thorea

bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Anna I was so blown away with the photos you sent me, there was no way I couldn't make it the cover story!! You are one talented lady, and I sincerely hope we'll get the chance to feature your photography again in the near future!! You, Stephanie, and Neal captured EXACTLY what I hoped for - it was perfect. :) Much love from your new family on the West Coast!!

    xo

    Bria
    frameworkmag.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE you! I was in the best hands with you, your photographs are impeccable. So happy to share this with you Anna & I see only more blessings coming for the future. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger