Life in Photos

Monday, February 4, 2013

 {on the right: A beautiful gift from Kosta's grandmother which she gave to me after he proposed.  I absolutely adore it and cannot wait to hopefully one day be lucky enough to pass it down to my daughter/granddaughter}
 messy dresser that needs to be cleaned  |  old point shoes (I love ballet but was just awful at point, now they make excellent decorations :P)  |  finding old vision boards from 2009  |  yup. that says it all.  |  pretty bow sweaters are always welcome  |  Paris prints in my room  | jewelry dish with loves of 'eyes'


Hello Monday.
Gearing up to what will hopefully be one productive week....
agenda full of To-Dos and my mind busy dreaming up dreams
Here we go!

Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
“Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we should dance" - Anonymous

bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Anna, WOW that pendant is absolutely beautiful! You are one lucky gal :) so special.

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger