See ya later 2012! Looking back...

Monday, December 31, 2012

What a busy & fun year it's been...join me in taking a look back on 2012!  
Portrait Photoshoots


 Photographed the Blossom Lounge Fall/Winter lookbook (below)


I love photographing beautiful things for some really awesome companies!


My Life in Photos 2012 Collage!

 my life in photos cont'

Note to self(s)


...and finally, life through instagram / ipodography

 
Thank you all for joining me along the fun ride!
Very excited to see what 2013 has in store
Let's make it wonderful together

Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
“Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.” - Democritus

bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger