Life in Photos // someone is getting married...

Thursday, December 20, 2012

The last 6 days you ask?
Got engaged. Finally got an Iphone. Not too shabby for Anna.
 Here are some snapshots from the weekend
 we realized we need to work on cutting cakes while holding hands...

Saturday evening Ko asked me to marry him (eeeeeee) I said YES and have been grinning to myself from ear to ear since then. 
celebrating with life long friendships, love and my sweet little goddaughter (she gets a godfather soon!)

Feeling extremely happy and thankful to be engaged to the love of my life
Thank you all for the messages of love XOXO
champagne toasts, hugging my new sister & beautiful flowers from close friends XO

Lots of love, 
Anna

Quote of the day:
“My heart is, and always will be, yours” - Sense and Sensibility
bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Sweet Ana, I'll say it again, I am so happy for you! This post made me cry. You are so loved and blessed. Love is the best gift that God gives us. Cheers to the rest of your lives!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annaaaaa! CONGRATULATIONS to both of you :) <3 You look so happy and so excited :) I love it! BIG HUGS and congrats! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you :)xx

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger