Life in Photos

Monday, December 10, 2012


my new essie winter collection thanks to styleblog  |  our home ready for Christmas  |  my mini tree from last year, must find some time to put it back up this week  |  you all know how much I love photographing chandeliers...this one might become a print in the print shop soon :) | some more photographs from the annawithlove fine art shop


Happy Monday
WOW! What a whirlwind that past two weeks have been.  We celebrated my mum's 50th birthday on the weekend, lots of family, lots of food.
Ps. Are we linked on facebook? If not, come on over and say hello!!



Quote of the day:
“Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend”
- Albert Camus
bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. The mini Christmas tree with all of your favourite things is just delicious!! Cutest thing ever. Your home looks beautiful, and of course the prints <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks so Christmas-y! I have a tree up but it looks nowhere near as festive as yours! It's beautiful :) HOLIDAYS ARE COMING! Ah! I'm so excited :)

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger