Anthropologie Yorkdale Shopping Centre

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Anthropologie opened a new location in Yorkdale Mall! have you all been yet? It's just fabulous.
I was lucky to get access to take some photographs of the store before they opened in December.  I was in heaven, such unique and beautiful clothes, stunning home decor, endless interesting trinkets and not to mention the most architecturally stunning store...even the change rooms are gorgeous! But we would expect nothing less from Anthro!

Enjoy the photos :)
Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood.” - Lucius Annaeus Seneca

bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Love the letter mug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is magic! Anthropologie is amazing :) Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so thrilled when Anthro opened at Yorkdale - my mall! ~ ashleigh

    My jewelry and accessories blog: http://joliejouel.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos and lucky you getting to troll around while its empty :) love that beige scarf with the sharp yellow strands. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous! You definitely captured the warm magic of Anthropologie :) Especially love the shots of the kitchen section!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. I can't wait for my next Anthro shopping spree!!

    xo Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't been to the new location yet, but it looks beautiful! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow. I wanna visit!!!

    I have a question, Anna. Did you ask the store if you can take a pic?
    I would love to take some pictures at some store and I'm a bit afraid they would say no...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would approach the store manager and ask if it would be okay, let them know the photographs will appear on your blog and even offer the store the photographs to use for social media! Let me know how it goes XO

      Delete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger