Skiathos Jewelry

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I'll admit...I went a little overboard on the jewelry shopping in Greece, I revisited my old habit of buying many things in multiple colors...oh well you only live once right?

This store in Skiathos was incredible, so much to look at and so many fun colours I was like a kid in a candy shop. As I acted like a crazed shopoholic yelling "this colour!...ou NO look at this one...ah! that one too!" the boyfriend just smiled at me and shook his head gave me a kiss on the forehead and said..."take your time, I'll be outside"....bless him.

Hope you all have a wonderful day! xo

Quote of the day:
"Happiness depends upon ourselves" - Aristotle
bloglovin

5 comments:

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger