Greece Photo Diary {part 1}

Thursday, September 1, 2011

had to include one photo of the beach, oh how I've been missing it... (this photo was taken in halkidiki)
Happy 1st of September! (I made it with 8 min to spare)

Even though Fall is officially on it's way I am holding onto every last bit of summer while I still can.  That being said...I LOVE September.  It is my favorite month (and not just because my birthday is on the 14th).  Fall fashion, the cool weather, it's a time for new beginnings! As I've said many times before September is my January...time to set those goals for the year!

Moving on, I am very excited to finally share with you all the first set of photos from my trip to Greece.  I took some time today to back up all my photos (yes, I am one of those paranoid anal people who feel overnight her computer will mysteriously erase all my lifes work...) and realized the grand total was a whoping 24GB!! Lots of sifting to still do :)

Hope you all have an ah-mazing month!

Enjoy! xo

Quote of the day:
"The better we feel about ourselves, the fewer times we have to knock someone down in order to feel tall." - Odetta

bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. i wanna go so bad. these pictures are so so beautiful. thank you for sharing. great post, love. don't forget to swing by and see this weeks Fash Fave and Fash Fail. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!this place looks like heaven....love these photographs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful post - I particularly love the third shot. Greece is magical!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are beautiful. Love the first one- nice bum, where ya from? =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are beautiful! And now I'm starving. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your pretty photos. It reminds me my trip to greece a long time ago ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos! Love the photos of all the cakes :p xx

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger