Dreaming again...

Thursday, September 15, 2011

My apologies for the no post yesterday, it was my birthday so I decided to take the day "off". My brother surprised me with two tickets for my little sister and I to Cirque Du Soleil's Totem. It was the perfect way to spend my birthday.

A year ago this time I had just gotten back from Paris...therefore today I find myself dreaming again of Paris...le sigh

Hope you all have a fabulous day daydreaming of that happy place ;)


Enjoy! xo

Quote of the day:
"Happiness is perfume, you can't pour it on somebody else without getting a few drops on yourself". - James Van Der Zee
bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Happy belated b'day, and gorgeous photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just figured, it is perfect to dream of Paris while watching "Midnight in Paris" :) Hope you had a lovely birthday!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger