Greece Photo Diary {part 3}

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

above: the horse that took us to the beach named Clinton (its wife was named Monica...)
below: I was a little afraid of getting too close!
Happy back to school Tuesday!

Such an exciting time of year, the roads this morning were a little more packed with cars and crossroads filled with kids dressed in their fall best ready to start a fresh year! Its been about 4 years since I had the "back to school" feeling, while I definitely don't miss the homework I do miss fresh paper, new notebooks, organized binders and brand new sets of pencils/pens/erasers...maybe I will take a stroll to Staples next week when the madness has calmed down or the little sis will let me organize her a bit for school.

I digress...here is part three of my Greece photo diary...I heard this morning on the radio it takes 2 weeks for the "vacation" feeling to wear off...I am on my third week back and I am holding on for dear life to that feeling...not going to let it go and will wear my sandals till the first snow fall...or at least try ;)

Hope you all have an amazing week! Enjoy! xo


Quote of the day:
"Be thankful for what u have; you'll end up having more. If u concentrate on what u don't have, u will never, ever have enough." - Oprah
bloglovin

1 comment:

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger