Greece Photo Diary {part 2}

Monday, September 5, 2011

one of the many huge meals we ate...!
Happy Monday (of the long weekend) Everyone!

Hope you are all enjoying the day off, I know I am! This past weekend was surprisingly productive (don't you love it when that happens?) got all caught up on editing, spent time with friends, got my room ready for painting next weekend (room reno...all systems GO). All in all I'm feeling good and inspired...I just love September!

Here is part deux of my trip to Greece! I really miss all the incredible food, each meal was better than the next...that dip beside my red wine is called tirokafteri the boyfriend got me addicted to it while we were there..this is how you make it I can't wait to give it a try although just like the frappes I doubt it will taste nearly as good!  Hope you all enjoy it! xo

Quote of the day:
"Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it's a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living". - Miriam Beard
bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. ohhhh i miss those giant greek plates full of meat! i can't wait to go back to greece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful photos!! Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I have been to Chalkidiki! Actually, both peninsulas. The third is full of churches and is forbidden to visit (especially to women).

    danieladukleska.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your photos. vacations for the mind :)

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger