Two years ago today...

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Bastille Day!

Two years ago today I arrived in Paris for the first time. What a night to remember as our concierge directed us to drop out suitcases in our room and head straight for the Eiffel Tower for the fireworks show to celebrate Bastille Day (we were completely ignorant to the fact that we arrived in France on their national day of independence). I snapped THIS photo from that night. It was magical. It was perfect. I will never forget it.

I had been saving this set of photos which are some of my favorites for a "special day". Last weekend I went through all my albums of Paris and the nostalgia I felt was overwhelming (I think I'm vulnerable due to the final HP film this week...everything is making me feel nostalgic). So what better day than today to share with you all some photos of the lovely Laduree in Paris.

Thanks for all your sweet comments on the last few posts, they mean so much to me :)

Enjoy! xo

Quote of the day:
"It is our choices... that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities" - J. K. Rowling (JK Rowling quotes all week!)
bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful... makes me reminisce of my trip to Paris (which unfortunately wasn't long enough). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pics from Paris sooo much!! You really did an awsome job!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pics are AMAZING :D

    I'm new here...Come to visit me if you want,and I'd be pleased to follow you back if you decide to follow me too :)

    Good work and still congrats! :D
    justaflea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey nice blog!! Loved your posts :)
    Pls do visit my blog as well http://trimmingsandlace.blogspot.com/..its a personal style blog. If it interests pls do follow me. I shall be happy to do the same!!
    P.S You look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. if i ever find myself back in paris, i am definitely visiting laduree! their macarons look amazing!

    http://www.thelateafternoon.com

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger