Sneak Peek: Georgia

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Wednesday!

I couldn't wait to post a sneak peek from the photoshoot I did last night with my best friend Georgia (aka Jo). You may recognize her from THIS post. I also couldn't decide on just ONE photo to post because literally every shot was a winner...it's going to be hard to pick my selects. Jo thank you SO much for being my beautiful model, you were incredible and made my job so easy! xo

In other news this week is proving to be a very busy one so I didn't have time to take my 100 things post for this week! For shame! I was on such a good roll too ;)

TWO MORE DAYS TILL HARRY POTTER!! {happy dance}

Quote of the day:
"I just write what I wanted to write. I write what amuses me. It's totally for myself"- J. K. Rowling (this is exactly how I feel about my photography)
bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. great photos. of a beautiful woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures. love your blog, just followed you.

    p.s, thanks for visiting my blog. would love to have you follow me back if you like mine as well :)

    http://alexandriajz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger