Ladylike

Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. Mine was filled with cousins birthdays, impromptu drink dates and resting every spare moment I had. Above are some girly photos from around my room, when I get home from a long day at work this is how I love to unwind (yup, taking more photos)...how do you all unwind?

In other news I will be smiling/crying all week at the anticipation of Harry Potter 7 part deux! I got my tickets a few weeks ago (seats reserved and all)...now I just have to wait patiently! Le Sigh, cannot believe it is the final film.

Enjoy! xo

Quote of the day:
"Anything's possible if you've got enough nerve" - J. K. Rowling
bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pictures!! Am excited for the movie too, sad it's the last, they have been fabulous!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful, girly photos. Snapping photos is such a nice unwind to a day - and you can get so caught up too!

    xx
    Marissa
    www.stylecusp.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful girly chic photos...I love....

    Caterina
    Le mie Scarpe Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics! and I am looking forward to HP too! can't wait. and can't believe it's over soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are super girly and its great! love the cover of your notebook and your sparkly nailpolish!

    http://www.thelateafternoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting :)

    I'll follow you,you do fantastic photos!! :)
    Congratulations! Have a nice day :)
    justaflea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger