Trouville Photo Diary

Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a good weekend. I have been fighting the throat cold flu all weekend. Yesterday I did my due-diligence and drank tea all day, soup for lunch and double up'd on the Vit C. Some news! Next week (July 27th) annawithlove turns ONE! I'm excited to throwing a little party this weekend for a few close friends. Keep checking back, I feel a giveaway coming along soon!

Above are a collection of photos from Trouville, France. I realized I had a bunch of photos I never shared with you all...I cannot wait until next month to be back on a beach with the waves hitting my feet!

and FINALLY Harry Potter did NOT disappoint, I cried...I laughed...then I cried a whole bunch more. It was lovely.

Have an amazing day all, enjoy! xo

Quote of the day:
"Love is how you stay alive, even after you are gone." - Mitch Albom
bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I love the fourth photo ♥
    Congratulations on your blog's [almost] birthday! That's exciting! Feel better soon!

    Swan

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger