HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNAWITHLOVE!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Some gifts from my friends, my favorite flowers and how cute are the "BLOG" mugs?!

Here it is! The day I have been counting down to for the past few weeks. I cannot believe I have already been blogging for an entire year. I still remember writing my first post, I was nervous and scared but in a good way. That excitement of embarking on a new challenge not knowing where it will lead you was everything I needed at the time.

Then about 4 months ago something I didn't see coming happened...a job offer. Through showcasing all my work on the blog/flickr/facebook I was offered a photography job with Dine.TO. It took me by surprise and happened very quickly. Always being the type of person who "had a plan" this threw me through a loop. I didn't have a lot of time to think about it and had to make my decision fast. So I took a chance and changed careers to something I was truly passionate about. It has been a wonderful journey and I am excited to see where this next year of blogging will take me.

To you my incredible readers, you are all amazing. I don't know how to thank you enough for all the support and kindness you have shown me throughout this year. I read each and every comment and get so happy every time.

Annawithlove, it's been one year of amazing times, even those late nights and early mornings to get the finishing touches on posts. Loved and loving every second of it.

Enjoy xo

Above are a few photos of myself from the blog party this past weekend! LOTS more to come later this week!

Quote of the day:
"My parents always encouraged me to find a job that makes me happy. When you have so many people close to you who believe in you, it gives you a lot of strength to be brave and follow your dreams." - Annawithlove
bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. Love this post! Glad you had a wonderful celebration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowww one whole year Anna! I haven't visited you for a while but everything is looking great, and I'm so happy for you. And congratulations on the job- what an achievement :) The pictures are so beautiful, you look cute! And what a good quote...you are so right. I guess we always have to remind ourselves that we have people who care about us and want us to do the best.

    x x x

    ashandbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on one year - AND congratulations on landing a job at Dine.TO! I visit that website RELIGIOUSLY and always admire the photography so good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute pictures, love the post and yummy cake :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. And so...Happy b-day :D

    http://justaflea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute photos :)

    love,
    kibear ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy BELATED birthday, Anna With Love!

    LOVE your photo so much. You're an inspiration.

    xoxos,

    Nelia

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger