WEBSITE PHOTOSHOOT | Ashley & Malone Creative Design

Thursday, January 30, 2014


So thrilled to share Ashely & Malone's brand spankin' new gorgeous website! Ashley & Dallas are a husband and wife design team and they were my last shoot of 2013...what a way to end the year! Confetti, champagne, balloons…the whole nine yards.  These two bring the fun!  

I am so honoured to have been chosen to photograph them for their new website.  Ashley and Dallas are both beyond gracious, kind and talented.  It was such a pleasure working and creating this shoot with them.  I can't wait to see how far they go in 2014!

If you all need a web face lift be sure to check them out, they won't disappoint! 

Lots of love,
Anna


Quote of the day:
“Design is thinking made visual”
Saul Bass

---

Come & join me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger