Photoshoot | enCircled creator Kristi {fashionpreneur}

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

So excited to share some of the photographs I took of Kristi the creator and designer behind enCircled.
This girl has it all. Beauty, brains, style and booming (eco-friendly) business! Ya, she is that awesome...
Right before my euro trip Kristi sent me over my very own Chrysalis Cardi! Needless to say I was so excited and after travelling with it everywhere let me tell you, I'm not ever going anywhere without it! It is versatile and easy to use…as you can see below I wore the Cardi as a scarf to the Eiffel tower and then literally there where I was standing changed into a second look (keeping' it real and classy always ;D)
 Next stop…Greece! I knew I wanted to sport the back chic bow in Paris just as much as I knew the one shoulder "grecian goddess" look would totally play the part in Greece!
 Sunrise in Corfu…oh how I miss the beautiful ocean

I cannot even tell you how soft and comfortable it is…wrap this baby around you and you'll have the best nap of your life! see below

I am so excited to see what Kristi has in the works next! I know if it's like the Chrysalis Cardi it will be a big hit!

Head on over to enCircled now to see all the other ways to wear it!

Lots of love, 
Anna


Quote of the day:
“Creativity is intelligence having fun”
- Albert Einstein


Are we connected? Join Me!

7 comments:

  1. Can we talk about this bombshell strolling around Greece & Paris? I need one of these scarves asap & a tutorial of how to wear them like you!! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steph,

      She is such a beauty! :)

      We have tutorials on our website (as well, more videos for owners of the Cardi on our "Members Only" section!) but Anna is super creative and I'm sure can show you a few tricks!

      Give us a shout at contact (at) encircled (dot) ca and we will hook you up with a friends and family offer!

      Cheers,
      Kristi, Chief Fashionpreneur

      Delete
  2. Anna you look gorgeous on your holiday and I adore this scarf and how versatile it is! Your pictures of Kristi are beautiful too!!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Arin! The piece was inspired by my love of travel and Anna does it justice on her journeys. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos of you sporting this fashionable piece! The napping one is epic ;)
    Great photos of the lovely designer her self as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) ... I love the napping picture too! It's so cute.

      Thanks for your positivity! :)

      Kristi
      Encircled.ca

      Delete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger