Chapters Indigo SS14 Preview

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Heather Reismann's inspiring speech about creativity
Stephanie with her beau Neal
SS Print Shop beautifully framed with delicious scents
How beautiful is this necklace?
this mug will be mine very soon ;)
Last week, I walked out of the cold and into the south of France.  A breath of fresh air and the hope that spring will be here soon (common sunshine).  Chapters Indigo's spring/summer preview was nothing short of exciting.  Bright beautiful colours everywhere, in books, pillows (how gorgeous are the pillows?), jewelry, notebooks and more.  I was a happy lady making my mental shopping list.  I've said if before and I'll say it again, Chapters doesn't disappoint!  Cannot wait for all these goodies to be available in store (some of it already is!)

Hope this post warms you up a little on this cold hump day! 

Lots of love,
Anna


Quote of the day:
“Give me books, fruit, French wine and fine weather and a little music...”
- John Keats

---

Come & join me...

2 comments:

  1. You captured everything so beautifully! Love this :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chapter Indigo has the cutest things I wish we had it here! I spy the Mom's One line a day book, I think it wold be the sweetest gift for a mom to be, I was gifted the regular version for Christmas and adore it!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger