Blush Shop | Lovely Goodies Inside

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Most adorable styling
Stephanie finds a doggy friend everywhere she goes!
with these fab gals Steph & Krystin XO

Happy Tuesday all!

Back in September I was invited to attend a fun shopping event at Blush Shop.  Michele (owner) has such an incredible eye for detail and all things lovely.  Her styling is gorgeous and the shop itself was filled with so much goodness I didn't know where to start.  I mean…just look at the invite, no surprise right?  Oh! and if you aren't already following Blush Shop head on over to her gorgeous instagram feed now!


Quote of the day:
“Compliment people. Magnify their strengths, not their weakness”


Are we connected? Join Me!

6 comments:

  1. Blush is one of the most beautiful stores I've ever seen! Your photographs from the event are just gorgeous!

    xo Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely lovely photos Anna! Thanks for capturing Blush so beautifully! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, my dream is to visit this shop one day! that invite is so dreamy, and the shop is just perfect! absolutely love her instagram! we need one of these in chicago asap! HeartofChic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Blush Shop's instagram! If I am ever in Toronto I need to stop by there!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos! Looks like a gorgeous shop.

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger