See you in September! | ON VACATION

Thursday, August 8, 2013

I'm currently dancing, singing and twirling to the airport to board that plane to take me and my future Mr. to Paris!  Feeling so blessed that I've created a career which involves traveling to beautiful places and capturing them through my lens.
Then off to Greece we go to visit family & go to one of my life long friend's wedding!

Join me via instagram to follow along the trip :)

Au revior my loves! See you in the Fall! 
Anna
xoxo

Quote of the day:
"Find a job you love doing, and you'll never have to work a day in your life"
*this has never been more true than right now at this moment! Follow your dreams :) 


Join me!

4 comments:

  1. Have the most amazing time Anna, I can't wait to see the pictures you take, I know they'll be gorgeous!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote! Hope you enjoy your trip. Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics !

    http://victoriametaxasphotography.blogspot.ae/2013/08/style-graffiti-inspired.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, so, SO jealous!! I just came home from a week and a half in Greece. Oh gosh it's so beautiful. I'm pretty sure I've already liked every single Insta photo you've posted, and I'll continue to do so obviously. Have the BEST time girl! xx

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger