Home Sweet Home & Back to Reality

Monday, September 9, 2013

Four 32GB and eight 16GB filled memory cards later.....and I am back from Paris & Greece!  My head is still in the clouds. I feel more rested and rejuvenated than I have in a long time.  Creativity and inspiration seems to be flowing everywhere.  I cannot wait to share the rest of my travels and photographs with you.  Even more excited about all the new fine art photographs that are to come in the shop! Ready for fall & time to hit the ground running!

Lots of love, 
Anna

Quote of the day:
"Enjoy your journey"

 
Are we connected? Come on over, I'd love to meet you!



5 comments:

  1. Welcome home my dear! Beyond excited to see your photos as per always...and you may or may not have an email waiting in your inbox from me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Anna!! All these photos are beautiful, I can't believe you filled os many memory cards!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back and can't wait to hear more about your trip and see your beautiful photography!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so happy to have you back, Anna, I really missed you! Those photos are bound to be fabulous, and I can't wait to see more and hear more about your adventures!

    xx Ivana

    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. these photos are amazing, it looks like you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger