Life in Photos

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

 Instagram BTS...! Packaged up photoshoot sessions (above) & packing for Paris, oui oui! (below)
 A beautiful drawing my little sister made of me, so in love with it & her amazing talent!
 (above/below) Stephanie's influences on my life. Vacation fragrance purchased & pretty gifted vacation notebook..check! (Steph, you're the best!)
Little peek into my latest family portrait photoshoot, cannot get enough of this beautiful family! Isn't baby Anastasia deliciously adorable?!
Early morning coffee's...the secret to jamming it all in! Oh what a beautiful mooooorning!

As I write this post I find my mind drifting off to the on-going packing list I have in my head (and on about 50 papers around my room).  I find it somewhat amusing that no matter how long you prepare for a vacation the two days before without fail, are running around crazy pants to get all the final details in place! Know what I mean? I can't be alone, you've all been there right? :)

Have a happy hump day!

Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
"One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day"



Let's connect!




2 comments:

  1. Have SO much fun on vacation! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great trip! So excited to see new photos from you when you get back.

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger