Diana | Magnify Your Marketability

Monday, August 5, 2013


One of the best things about being a photographer is that you get to become part of so many fun collaborative projects.  I photographed Diana a few months ago for her new coaching website My Marketability!  I was so thrilled to see the final result as the site went live.  Here are a few photographs, but be sure to head over to the website to check out the many more, as well as explore all Diana has to offer!  She has smart business tips and advice you won't want to miss! (Plus, she has a ton of amazing programs coming soon...!)

Happy Monday all & have an amazing week

Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
"Own your greatness" - Diana YK Chan

Join me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger