Life in Photos

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

 Inside my now organized bookshelf
 The set of Kosta's and mine bridal shower invites (will share the final product soon!)
 At times I work best in chaos.  yes, sometimes I'm messy...
 ...but mostly I like organization & order
 Blossom Lounge Distillery District is too fabulous, stay tuned for my SHOP THE LOOK
 Packing for my DC trip last week
Old mini DV's bringing back all sorts of memories, need to make the time to transfer these to digital files!

Hope you all have an insanely fabulous week!
I'm looking forward to some really fun and unique shoots this week, what about you?

Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
"Start telling yourself you can"
bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. You take the most beautiful pictures! I'm obsessed with the one with Laduree boxes, I am loving anything that reminds me I was in paris last week!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacey, thank you so much! Aren't the boxes the best?! Can't wait to go back and stock up..till then we can dream we are in Paris still :)

      Delete
    2. I love storing all sorts of things in the boxes, they are far too pretty to throw away! I am dreaming with you all the way :)

      Delete
  2. I'm with you .. EAT CAKE (and ice-cream) FOR BREAKFAST kind of gal ;) Hey, we all can get a little messy = beautiful mess can many times lead to inspiration ... or yearning for a mop and trash bin, haha.

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger