I'm BACK!

Tuesday, May 14, 2013


Hi all!
If you follow me on instagram you'll know I was in Washington, DC this past weekend celebrating my cousins wedding (with some site seeing of course!).  It was so lovely to spend quality time with my family & especially my cousins (they are a crazy bunch). Can't wait to share more with you next week.  Above is Ko & I outside of the White House, about 5 minutes after this photograph was taken it started to downpour and so we ran and hid under a tree (probably not the smartest idea but was the only place my camera wouldn't get wet!)

Lots of love, 
Anna

Quote of the day:
"If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all" - Michelangelo 

bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Yay, so glad you're back! I'm so happy to hear that you had a wonderful time! And how was Obama? ;)

    Have a wonderful day, Anna!

    xx Ivana

    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger