Blossom Lounge's SHOP THE LOOK feat. yours truly!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

A couple of weeks ago I was invited by Blossom Lounge to take part in their "Shop the Look" series!  I was so excited and a touch nervous, I'm not used to being on the other side of the camera...luckily Shauna & Terrilyn let me pose with my camera! Adult security blanket?  If you haven't already checked out their Distillery District location you must! Filled with beautiful clothes, the most amazing smelling perfume's & as you can see from the video lots more goodies!!

 Here is a little sneak peek & behind the scenes video of the afternoon!


See the dress, click HERE

Lots of love, 
Anna

Quote of the day:
"I like my money right where I can see it...hanging in my closet"
 - Carrie Bradshaw


bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I love this video and I love the dress you chose. The red is super pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crystal, thank you so much!! :) It's super comfortable too!

      Delete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger