J.Crew Markville Mall | NOW OPEN

Thursday, May 16, 2013

What an evening last night, J.Crew has finally opened in Markville Mall (hooray!) Stephanie hosted a lovely event to celebrate the opening.  Lots of shopping, pretty necklaces (nobody does it like J.Crew) and of course snaking on macarons. 
J.CREW, welcome to Markham!
The lady of the hour, Miss Stephanie Sterjovski!
Finding something to buy was veryyy easy!
The blogging duo Neal & Stephanie
So many pretty jewels so little time...
This necklace on the bottom left was given to the first 25 shoppers, yup I sure was one of them!
The men's section is just amazing, cannot wait to take Ko for some summer wardrobe shopping ;)
It was an absolute pleasure meeting all the J.Crew staff.  Talk about welcoming & friendly? They ensured everyone felt right at home!
Friends supporting friends
I managed to sneak into a shot! Thank you Stephanie for a lovely evening! You looked stunning and big congratulations girl!

Have I convinced you yet?
Go check out the J.Crew at Markville Mall as soon as you can!

Lots of love, 
Anna

Quote of the day:
"I like my money right where I can see it...hanging in my closet" - Carrie Bradshaw

bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Anna,

    I don't even know where to start expressing my gratitude! Thank you for everything you did last night, and for always, always being the sweetest soul. You are an amazing woman with talents I admire to the moon and back. Love you so much!

    Huge love,

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and beautiful ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the pictures are amazing and very beautifully captured I must say. I just love the whole collection of clothes and accessories. Those statement necklaces are looking superb. I also have a statement necklace in Kilkenny newbridge silverware. This necklace goes with each outfit from casual to party-ware gown.

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger