Life in Photos

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

{above & below: Fine Art photographs in the assembly line ready to be packaged & shipped off to their owners!}
 {fresh floras & fine art photograph That's Amore in 8x12}
 {I love getting something unexpected when I purchase something online, these mini fine art photographs get mailed out with every purchase from the shop}
 {some food for the mind}
{white board notes to self, for that extra dose of daily motivation}

This past week and weekend was filled with lots of packaging and shipping for the fine art shop.  I love preparing each package for my customers, writing a personalized thank you notes & mini fine art photographs add that special touch, don't you think?

Stay tuned for some new releases coming up soon, you can join the mailing list to be the first to know and get a coupon for your free fine art photograph with your next purchase!

Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
"It makes you look good when you avoid a fight, only fools love to quarrel" - Proverbs 20:3
bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Anna, your photos are so gorgeous! I've been trying to pick one favorite for my collection, but it is impossible: I want them all :) And I love that last quote, I'm printing it out and hanging it above my desk! Oh, and I'm going to check out those books as well! Thank you so much for all this inspiration!

    Happy Wednesday!

    xx Ivana

    Macarons and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ivana!
      Thank you so much for your sweet comment :) You are too kind! Glad you love the quote and so far the books are great reads!

      Lots of love
      Anna

      Delete
  2. OMG Darling, so nice pictures!!!! :D

    NEW POST! Come visit
    justaflea.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger