Blossom Lounge Spring Lookbook 2013 // SNEAK PEEK

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

 I had the pleasure of photographing Blossom Lounge's spring lookbook a few weeks ago.  I honestly believe the secret to a successful shoot is having like minded people on set with you.  Everyone at Blossom Lounge is so kind, generous and thoughtful. Just really great people.  They are always such a pleasure to work with & I can't wait till I can show you more from this shoot!

The Team
Styling:  Shauna Podruzny & Terrilyn Chao
Models: Kyal Rankine, Tara Rivas, Joyse Mirk,
Hair: Ania Wazny
Make Up: Debbie Sioutis

Quote of the day:
"You can only become truly accomplished at something you love.  Don't make money your goal.  Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you
- Maya Angelou


bloglovin

1 comment:

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger