Framework Magazine April 2013 Featuring Bomb Girls Jodi Balfour

Wednesday, April 3, 2013


Feeling truly honored and grateful that I was brought on by Framework Magazine to photograph the cover story of their April Issue featuring none other than Bomb Girls, Jodi Balfour.   When I got the call from Bria, I was so excited.  Luckily the weather in Toronto held up and we were graced with a beautiful sunny day.  Jodi was an absolutely blast to photograph & work with.  So down to earth, charming, funny & smart...this girls definitely got the whole package going on!  We also had an amazing creative team which started the day off with lots of laughs.  All in all, incredible experience with really talented people.  Couldn't have asked for anything more!

Check out the entire feature HERE starts on page 82!

Hair: Manny Dimitrakopoulos
Make up: Dessi Sioutis

*Big thank you to Stephanie Sterjovski who came and assisted me on the shoot as well captured some amazing behind the scenes (can't wait to share that with you all soon!)

Quote of the day:
“Even if one line I say in one film in my whole career makes someone feel something and reflect on his or her own life then I really do think that's a great thing" - Jodi Balfour

bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger