Life in Photos

Monday, March 18, 2013

This Mug. Shamelessly my weekend highlight.  Loved the bag and it was sold out everywhere so when I saw the mug at The Bay I squealed!!  |   Audrey Hepburn + a beautiful bridesmaid gift  |  Fine Art photograph from the annawithlove shop "Promise me forever|  while waiting for spring, bring the blooms indoors  | Polaroids of my Mr. and I

Helloooo Monday!
It has been a few crazy weeks (in a good way).  Lots of fun projects coming up, new fine art photographs are coming soon & spring is near which means time to fill up the schedule with photo shoots (got some goodies in the cue).

Hope you all have an incredible week!

Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see
- Mark Twain
bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. In love with the mug! The KS store didn't have it, but I never thought to check The Bay, forgot they sold their stuff too.

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger