Life in photos

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

 
blog mugs that make me smile  //  cleaning out my jewelry drawers  // birthday love from Anthropologie  //  snaps from around my desk  //  notebook, magazine, paper pile  //  new notebooks for my fake school year  //  new shoes  //  magazine drawer of inspiration  //  quiet summer nights with my love  //  take out and fancy wine, yum

Happy back to school Tuesday!

 Feels good to be back! The last two weeks seem to have gone by too quickly, lots of exciting things planned and coming up soon.  

Above are a collection of random photographs from the last two weeks.  What have you all been up to?  My favorite posts on other blogs are the ones with peeks into their daily lives, leave a link below sharing your summer posts or fun photos.  I'd love to see them! :)

Lots of love
Anna
xo

bloglovin

10 comments:

  1. So happy you are back! :)
    I am in LOVE with that black & white photo of you, it is so pure & peaceful.
    Oh and those shoes, I need to steal them :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to organise your jewelry. My jewelrybox is always a mess.

    My summer photo's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Una bella serie...che colori e vita...mi piacciono le scarpe, molto belle.
    Complimenti, ciao Cri : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Back! :)

    I agree! I love the black and white photo of you! and take out + wine = always a great night!

    this is what I've been up to most of the summer: http://www.fromdianetoyou.com/2012/08/summer-days.html

    Diane xo
    www.fromdianetoyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this group of photos - those mugs, the no clutter jewels... I might be inspired to organize tonight and those shoes! love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a fun jewelry collection! I just bought my first jewelry box and it makes everything look so much better. Oh and welcome back to blogging - my Bloglovin' feed is finally back to normal :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great blog, looking forward to viewing your posts and connecting. New GFC:) Have a spectacular day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nicole so glad you like what you see!
      Welcome :)
      lots of love xo

      Delete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger