Sneak Peek: Eleni Alexandris

Tuesday, September 11, 2012


Very excited to share this sneak peek of the talented Eleni Alexandris

 Eleni is one of my oldest friends...we go way back to the good ol' days of playing in the mud, pretend 'office' in the basement, running around my backyard till I got an asthma attack and bless her when I got to high school she would write my French essays for me (forever grateful, xo).  

Eleni moved to Greece a years ago to pursue her music career (she was on X-Factor!)  We don't always have much time together when she visits so it was nice to get some one-on-one time.  Needless to say we had so much fun doing this shoot.  Doesn't matter how old we get, or how long since we last saw each other, when we get together we are still those two little girls running around the fields giggling and having fun
More to come soon!

ps. that is her natural hair, no extensions!

Lots of love,
Anna


QUOTE OF THE DAY
"Live in a state of acceptance and gratitude. Not only will you improve your business but your life as well"
- Sue Bryce


bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. She is stunning !! I have a strong love for red heads :)
    & the photography is magnificent <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is AMAZING, love it !!! So beautiful !

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger