September Issue

Saturday, September 29, 2012

 Keeping small traditions alive is pretty important to me.  That's why I'm here on a Saturday! After a busy (and I mean busy) September, Amanda and I almost ran out of time to have our annual "September Issue" magazine + coffee date.  Thankfully this past week we squeezed it into our schedules.  I think Amanda enjoys grabbing my camera and making me awkwardly pose for pictures a little too much...ha!

Check out the last two year's here:

Lots of love, 
Anna

Quote of the day:
“You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” - Dale Carnegie

bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with these pictures,they are real and not too much "trying to be fashion",just funny and cute,you both look lovely! :)

    http://onlyastorminacoffeecup.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger