Life in Photos

Monday, December 5, 2011

[Every week I will share with you a collection of photos from my day-
to-day life...no real rhyme or reason, anything and everything from where I have been, things I'm coveting, new finds, my obsession with colour, sequins & Starbucks......you get the idea. Hope you all enjoy!! xo]
Coffee table that generally doubles as my workstation and the dinner table at le boyfriends place
Hello new week in lovely December!

Time is moving as fast as ever before we know it Christmas will be here (hooray!).  Better get started on all the shopping and trying to enjoy the busy holiday season.

In other news I spent the better half of my weekend starting and finishing The Hunger Games.  Woah! Amazing much? Haven't been that into a book since Harry Potter...okay and Twilight.  I can't help but feel once the first movie comes out there will be new teams to choose.  Team Peeta or Team Gale?  Thoughts?  I have now started book two of the series and have a feeling by Friday I'll be done all three.  Thanks in advance Suzanne Collins for destroying my productivity.

Hope you all have a fabulous week xo

Quote of the day: "Only if we understand can we care. Only if we care will we help. Only if we help shall they be saved" - Jane Goodall
bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love your site.
    I use to follow but I
    made new blog
    Check it out.
    http://parialexa.blogspot.com/
    Help I need followers :D

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger