Life in Photos

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

[Every week I will share with you a collection of photos from my day-
to-day life...no real rhyme or reason, anything and everything from where I have been, things I'm coveting, new finds, my obsession with colour, sequins & Starbucks......you get the idea. Hope you all enjoy!! xo]
Last week we had a little get together to celebrate my mama's birthday ("the one before the big one" as she phrased it) and my name day (also known as Saint's Day).  After a long busy week it was so nice to kick back and spend quality time with family and friends.  Above are some photos from the weekend.
 
Hope you all have a wonderful day! xo
ps. soooo thrilled you all seemed to enjoy Alex's interview yesterday!!

Quote of the day:  
"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves" - Albert Einstein
(this quote made me smile) 

bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Awww cute cookie! And yes, awesome quote!!

    Diane
    www.fromdianetoyou.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful collection! I HEART peonies but I love the 'my love' 'your love'.

    gorgeous!

    bxx

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger