Life in Photos {getting ready for Christmas...}

Monday, December 19, 2011

[Every week I will share with you a collection of photos from my day-to-day life...no real rhyme or reason, anything and everything from where I have been, things I'm coveting, new finds, my obsession with colour, sequins & Starbucks......you get the idea. Hope you all enjoy!! xo]
My pink Christmas tree (some of you might remember it from last year! Added a few new ones)
Fancy shoes and fancy headbands...I'm ready for the Holidays!
Twas the week before Christmas! Who's excited? I got some wrapping done and watched a few Christmas movies on TV throughout the weekend so its finally beginning to feel more and more like Christmas.  Hope you all have a wonderful Monday

Enjoy! xo

Quote of the day: 
"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything but they make the most of everything"

bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Adoro questi decori e le sfere rosa sono stupende...bellissime foto! ciao Cri : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink xmas - I love it! Greetings from Norway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful picture! Where did you find the tour eiffel chritsmas decoration??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! :)
    I got that as a gift..I believe it was from Winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, hot shoes!!!
    diane
    www.fromdianetoyou.com

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger