It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Happy Hump Day!

Every year it's the same thing...we all swear we will get everything done early for the holidays yet somehow the days in December slip away faster than you can say Naughty or Nice.  We try and get our tree up before December 9th this year late at night on December 8th it went up! At least it got done......with no help from me......I think my family finally understands that when I say I'll "help" it really means keep them company and take photos of what is going on for a blog post...and also doing stuff like this:
Tonight we having baking on the agenda...lets see how quickly my camera is banned from the kitchen ;)

Quote of the day:
"Integrity is the essence of everything successful" - R. Buckminster Fuller


bloglovin

1 comment:

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger